Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Zone later tonight
View Single Post
Old 7th April 2007, 06:57 PM
BobOnIt
Cruiser

Send a message via MSN to BobOnIt Send a message via Yahoo to BobOnIt
4/7 tonight at the Zone at 1am come get sucked

On march 24th I was at the Zone in Los Angeles in the area described below, i got 5 or more hot cocks and 2 hot huge cum loads that night.

Upstairs. I found a booth where I can stand and put my mouth right at the hole. Guys are on a platform elevated so their cock is right at the hole. this is by far the best way to suck cock thru a hole, no sore knees or backs. I sucked one cock for 20 minutes then another cock for 20 minutes, then the first one again, 5-6 cocks kept filling my mouth. The top is open so they can look down. I am an exhibitionist anyways and I love it. As soon as the first cock pulled back a huge cock was shoved in my face for me to suck. I deepthroated this cock as he fucked my face for probably 20 minutes. I loved it. I stroked his shaft as he fucked my throat, I licked his head when I need to breath. I was loving it. When he took a break as he was close to cumming another one was shoved in my mouth. I sucked balls, both in my mouth and stroked their shafts also. After I sucked 3 different
cocks or more, it was hard to say as they kept moving and another one inserted till I got the biggest hot load shot all over my chest. I rubbed it in while another cock was shoved in my face I was so hot and turned on by all this cum all over my neck and chest. I rubbed it in till it was all gone. Then after about 5 cocks shoved down my throat the next guy shot a huge load all over my face neck and chest again. I just rubbed it in as another cock was in my mouth. God I was in heaven. My total fanatasy getting cum all over me and sucking the next cock while I was covered in cum. I was so hot from sucking all those cocks and they held my head from above and guys watched me. What a gloryhole slut I am. Cum get some of this hot glory hole sluts skills on your cock and unload down my throat next time I go.

Look for me at the area I described and fill my mouth with cock and feed me your cum