Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Suck Cinema Update
View Single Post
Old 9th April 2007, 11:15 PM
Gany
Cruiser

Friday was party day in Paholyothin Rama. I was there early, and already a nice action going on. I sampled a ladyboy with a private viewing and tasting in a toilet. But she wasn't what I wanted. So I gave her Bt. 100 for the sampling and went to explore some other cocks.

Quite a bit of action at the back: one boy was sitting on a chair and openly sucking off a man, he had his pants on his knees. I joined the watchers, but the couple was only keen in showing off. Not in a gangbang.

After having sucked several boys, I went to 39. To my surpise (I was early there too, say around 5) quite busy. A cutie dragged me into a stall and we have a lot of fun. He was so horny that immediately after I sucked him dry he still had a boner and insisted on fucking me! Must have done something right: he insisted in giving his phone number and wants me to call him back asap...

A bit later I went to the wet steamroom. Nicely dark and full of steam, and Thai boys had no problem in that semi darkness to climax in my mouth.

A very nice Chakriday for me!
Quote |