Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - family cock
Thread: family cock
View Single Post
Old 12th April 2007, 11:10 PM
jonn3
Cruiser

Serpentcircle’s story about his brother sounds just like my cousin and I.

We started before puberty showing each other our cocks which led to jacking – then to sucking and then humping each other between the legs. Once I could start cumming he was fascinated by it – and could not wait until he started to cum – which was about a year later.

After my best friend took my cherry in 8th grade - but he never let me top. That next summer I convinced my cousin to try it by letting him fuck me a couple of times – something that was pretty easy at that time because his cock had just started to grow. Finally he let me try fucking him, my first time as a top. Well needless to say I shot in minutes – the bad part is my cousin did not like bottom and he only let me fuck him a couple of other times.

But he still loved sucking and being sucked – something we kept doing right through college. Since then he is married with children – and I have only sucked him off one time. He admitted he loved it – but he felt guilty.

Sometimes I wish he and his wife were not so happy – I would love to have his cock back as all mine!
Quote |