Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cruising Spots (Updated List?)
View Single Post
Old 13th April 2007, 11:06 PM
sextile
Cruiser

For those having business or pleasure along the New Charoen Krung rd./BTS. stn. Saphan Taksin part of BKK. it can be worthwhile looking-in at the Robinson's dept. store there.
Go-UP to the TOP fl. and the toilets are down a short psg. by the indoors' children's play-space, wch. is called 'Bug Space.'.
From my ltd. experiences toilets #1. & #2. are the best: dimly lit, (so no give-away shadows.), and a larger peep-hole, (NOT a glory hole.), in the partition.
But all too often other cruisers are definitely living-in their maturer yrs. of life.

I was there today, 17th., arr'd. about 17.30hrs.;
Only older men cruising - NBG.! :-(
Only two toilets were available for use - others locked shut.
While enjoying a cup of coffee I was joined by a certain lady from Beijing, who had been here just 1 wk., on the look-out for customers! We chatted for a while; she complained of shortage of customers, to wch. I invited her to look-around and see what sort or patrons were there. She asked me where should she go? Goodness gracious, how should I know? I suggested Siam Paragon, CentreWorld or MBK. for starters.
All part of life's rich tapestry.
bye..
Quote |