Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - LAX airport hotel visitor - out of towner! needs help!
View Single Post
Old 14th April 2007, 08:14 AM
Discreet Louisville Guy
Cruiser

LAX airport hotel visitor - out of towner! needs help!

Hey guys, what's up? very very discreet/masculine bi white dude coming into LA and staying at the LAX airport Marriott.

Stats: white, six feet tall, br/br, 185lbs, clean cut, masculine, safe, discreet, and best of all D&D free.

Never been to Calif so I need help on the area. Very interested in jockboys/frat dudes/military guys/college guys. In shape masculine guys only please 18-35. White and Latino guys only please sorry just a preference.

Anything close by that has discreet/safe action? Any clubs or bookstores? Might be able to get out later that night for some fun.

Can you help a bud out? Email me directly at the addy provided in the above profile. I will answer all serious inquiries. Will provide more information on date of arrival via email.

Thanks!!
Quote |