Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - New Screwboy (and other bars)
View Single Post
Old 24th April 2007, 12:00 AM
sextile
Cruiser

Last sat., (21st.), after a supper in 'Dick's Cafe.' on Soi Twilight - only about a dozen of us happy eaters therein around 21.30hrs..

I went to 'SUPER A.'.
Drinks are still just 100Bh. each.
One boi was dancing up on the stage, after a while he was replaced by another who prefered dancing with his back to the spectators while he admired himself in the looking-glass; the first dancer lay-down on one of the benches to rest; he looked to be well enough endowed - but by that time I had my hands full, as it were!
Initially I was the only customer there, hence my being joined immediately by a couple of Th. boyz: #7. 'Yo.' & 'Ban.', who indicated without wasting any time where their interests lay! Both of them allowed me to smoke them to an happy conclusion: I thought that Ban's was the more smokeable.
After a while a second farang entered and was joined by another pr. of boyz.

Then to 'Nature Boys.' where again I was the only cusotmer there, and so was a tgt. for the half-a-dozen or so boyz there, from whom I selected a couple more or less at random: 'Bobbie.' and 'Tan.', the latter has a largish tattoo across his chest and played with himself a lot shewing quite a fair sized cock for a Th. boi.
Drinks are 150Bh..
After some time some more customers entered, incl. a farang from the Antipodes, with his Th. companion, who poked gentle fun at my English accent and who commented upon the local scene, saying that for him 'NB.' is the best bar as the boyz are all so ready, willing and able! with wch. I agreed, adding that 'SUPER A.' wasn't without its attractions, too. I'll allow that I didn't see nor did I ask for this new 18YO. who has been recommended by another correspondent. Didn't feel too inclined to do anything much with either of my boyz.

'bye..
Quote |