Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Older bttm here - Fulfill my sub fantasy?
View Single Post
Old 28th April 2007, 03:28 PM
cock69sucker
Cruiser

Older bttm here - Fulfill my sub fantasy?

I'm not into kissing guys .... so grab me by the back of my neck and stick your tongue down my throat. I gag easily .... so make me lie on my back across your bed with my head hanging off the side, and stand over me as you force feed your hard daddy cock down my throat. I'm practically a virgin and it still hurts to be fucked .... so gag me so I don't scream, tie my hands so I can't get myself off, and line up a couple of your buddies and take turns on my tight ass.

Middleboro area Sub Bttm MWM, 49yo, 5'9", 210lbs, bl/bl, 6.5cut&shaved. You be aggressive top with place to play - clean (and have fresh breath if you're going to kiss me :-) ), d&d free, sane. Prefer 50ish or older - but all considered. Been saving myself all week now and horny as hell. I'm available for a couple of hours this evening. Reply via email if interested - the sooner the better!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg eb12.jpg (1.7 KB, 903 views)