Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Laos 2007
Thread: Laos 2007
View Single Post
Old 1st May 2007, 11:56 AM
tim2003
Cruiser

Follow-up....

Been there since I posted so let's share the information...but ain't much to say....

According to the guys I meet, this is an old law and they have never heard it has been enforced recently. Going to hotels with foreigners doesn t seem to be a problem at all.

The gayscene is quite small, and many guys on the scene tend to be more on the queeny side than on the macho side. It seems that to some extend, everybody knows everybody. A Lao guy I meet in Babylon could name 3 of the guys I slept with before I had told him any name... Contacts can be made beforehand through gaydar or gayromeo.

Vientiane :

-things open and close quickly: Kok and Image are closed
-no problem to bring guys at Anou Hotel (22 USD)
-Bor Pen Nyang is a str8 bar/pool/restaurant (riverfront at the 4th floor of a building), and some guys start the night here
-Soradith is mixed, probably the gayest place, but they comment it's les and less gay
-the Don Chan Palace is str8, but opened till 2am and some guys end the night there

Luang Prabang - it was the Lao New Year...great fun playing with water and flirting with the str8 guys...

-Khob Chai is gayfriendly and owned- located on the road that goes along the Namkhan River, near Wat Aphay, on the other side of the Phousi Mount
-LaoLao Garden just opposite has the same (cute) manager and (some cute) waiters, some guys meet there too
-Dao Faa, near the stadium, is the most popular disco, str8 but some guys go there. Closed at midnight. They might finish the night at the bowling...
Quote |