Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - THE PEST in BIG C toilets
View Single Post
Old 1st May 2007, 10:15 PM
zippo
Cruiser

Big C

Big C 1st floor on last friday was quite busy. Few of these guys were just standing at the stalls jerking but cannot view their dicks. So, decide to go up to cinema level. Went in to toilet and saw 2 guys standing around wash basins area as lady cleaner around. I walked out and decide to go back later. This time, 2 guys at stalls and were jerking. Stood next to one of them and showed my dick. The other guy, then gestured to the other one to show his and he grabbed the guys dik and jerk him. I inturn jerk this other guy..... didn't take too long for him to cum till my hand were sticky with his juice.
This is infact my first break after going there a few times. Guess you just got to be there at the right time.
Cheers and happy cruising... was hoping to see Ninja aroudn the toilets but hmmmm no sight of him..
Quote |