Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Feedback
Thread: Feedback
View Single Post
Old 4th May 2007, 12:15 AM
wowpow
Cruiser

I think more likely he is interested in

"Gent's Club
Thonglor Soi 8, Sukhumvit 55, 02-390-0197. Upscale male spa in a pleasant house and garden atmosphere". Utopia

"Gent's Club
Soi 8, Sukhumvit Soi 55 (Thonglor)
Phone: (0) 2390 - 0197
Massage/day spa type venue, in a newly renovated and stylishly decorated house with outside garden coffee area as well. Once inside the soi take the left fork then follow the soi around to the right and it is on the left side. All massage rooms have air-con and shower. Services include many types of massage as well as body scrubs, facials, etc." www,dreadedned.com
website does not open for me!

The Rama IV Court one is called Gent's Spa.

Gent's Club opened about two and a half years ago by Mr Weira who was a wonderful masseur at Rama IV court spas. It is nicely done out but both I and a friend have given up on it. I had an unskilled unattractive masseur so I left half way through. My friend was a big fan of Weira but has found him much less attentive to his job of late and cut the time so he felt cheated..

These places change all the time so it may be OK now but I don't think it is primarily a sex place.
Quote |