Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cruising Spots (Updated List?)
View Single Post
Old 4th May 2007, 11:07 PM
sextile
Cruiser

On thu.,(03rd.), I cruised-around 'Big C.' late a'noon./early evening; didn't see all yhat much eye-candy; but one man - probably late 20s./early 30s? facially not all that attractive - was shewing a truly magnificent c*ck: uncut, possibly a good 6+". and mouth-fillingly thick!
'Siam Discovery.' was nothing to report.
Then y'day. I was at 'Big C.' early a'noon., some eye-candy seen but a bit shy of a farang standing too close; some activity on 5th. fl. where 1 young man let me play with him for a while before going-off somewhere else with another TH. man.
Possibly I saw 'The Pest.' - certainly some elderly farang on 2nd. fl. that caused many to leave.
Next on to 'Lotus-Tesco.' at On Nut - many maturer men; but 1 young man - skinhead - stood next to me in the urinals, saw what I was shewing and proceeded to m'bate. furiously until he achieved what he wanted: not a bad looking c*ck.
Noted that the cleaner/janitress in gd. fl. toilets was busy with her pail & mop.
Then back to 'Big C.', where there were several more shy TH. young men.
A certain presence of their para-mil'y. sec. gds. noted, too.
'bye..
Quote |