Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - I want to suck and fuck!
View Single Post
Old 8th May 2007, 01:19 PM
theguy20
Cruiser

I want to suck and fuck!

I'm a 23 year old student at UAB. I'm looking for someone 18-35 who is clean and young looking. I want to suck some dick and get my dick sucked. I am totally willing to fuck someone and if your cock is small enough I may even let you fuck me. I'm always around downtown Birmingham, Homewood, Hoover, and the 280 area. If you are interested I'm available Monday through Thursday from 9am-12noon. Just email me the date and time and where you want to hook up and I'll let you know. I'm not really into sex in the woods, but enjoy sex at some adult book store theaters and such. Just email me with your stats and like I said the date, time, and location and we can do it. I would like to begin to get together starting this Thursday. My email address is eregger84@msn.com
Quote |