Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - family cock
Thread: family cock
View Single Post
Old 13th May 2007, 02:38 AM
jackiereneescott
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to jackiereneescott

i'll preface this by saying that it's 100% true, and i'm a little nervous writing about it, even though i know i don't know any of you. lol

when i was about 16, i spent the summer with my aunt, uncle, and two older cousins, 17 and 19 (connie and mitch) in meridian, ms. when my cousins, aunt and uncle were at work, i would find a pair of pantyhose and a teddy or leotard of my older cousin, dress up, and lay in bed in my room...or do whatever around the house if i were alone.

one afternoon i was dressed in my cousins black leotard and pantyhose, laying on the sofa in the den watching televison, as everyone was at work.

i had the tv up kinda loud i guess, because i didn't hear mitch until he was yelling for me from the dining room, which was right next to the den. i freaked out, and got up as quickly and quietly as i could and was going to run to my room to hide and change, but he caught a glimpse of me as i got half way down the hallway, and ran after me asking me what the hell i was wearing as he laughed.

i got to my room and he burst in right behind me. he laughed and made fun of me, calling me names as i just stood there in shock that i had been caught.

after the intial shock wore off, i started to try to make excuses which he wouldn't hear. he kept laughing at me and started asking if i sucked dick like a girl, and other comments of the like, which i denied, of course. this kept on as i was standing there in my cousin's leotard and pantyhose and i finally had had enough when i just said "yes! i suck dicks! you happy now?" he started to threaten to tell my uncle and aunt...and everyone else for that matter...about him catching me when he basically told me that if i'd suck his cock he wouldn't tell.

at this point, i'd only sucked two or three dicks, and they belonged to other kids my age i went to school with...you know...the typical experimental stuff. so, with that said, his "offer" scared me even more, and i of course refused. he then started yelling at me and pushed me back, and i fell on the bed.

i tried to get up, but he had jumped on top of me and pulled back like he was going to hit me and i started crying. he laughed some more and kept me pinned to the bed with one hand as he started unzipping his jeans with the other. once his cock was out, he slapped me and yelled at me to suck his cock. i honestly tried to resist, but at this point he was sitting on my chest and it suddenly began to hit me that i had a cock in my face, and i started getting excited rather than scared.

i stopped resisting him, and begged him not to tell anyone if i sucked his dick, to which he replied simply "just suck it." i slowly raised my head to meet his hips and closed my eyes as i opened my mouth. i felt his cock touch my lips and slowly slide into my mouth and all of the tension i was feeling went away.

he pushed and pulled his cock in and out of my mouth a few times and again, told me to suck it and to use my tongue. (as i said earlier, the only times i had "sucked" a cock were with a couple of my friends, and being that young, we didn't know what we were doing, apparently.) i pressed my tongue on his cock and started to litterally suck his dick as it slid in and out of my mouth.

after a while, i caught on to the technique (i guess you could say this was my first real experience in properly sucking a dick. lol) and found that i was actually enjoying the entire situtation....being dressed and feeling all fem...and having this older guy...who just happened to be my cousin...on top of me giving me his dick. i started sucking him faster and he responded by breathing heavy and pumping my mouth as i tried to keep up with my counter head movements, taking gasps of air as i could as he was pushing the entire length of his cock in my mouth toward the back of my throat.

as i was so young and inexperienced, i had never tasted cum before. that's something me and my friends thought was "gross". i knew though, that he was getting close and started trying to ask him not to cum in my mouth. he just laughed and started getting "mean" again...calling me names like "faggot" and "bitch" while he, at this point, held my head down and fucked my mouth.

he slowed his thrusts down and stopped laughing, so i thought he was going to stop. but as i started to loosen up, he slid his dick back into my mouth and quitely told me to keep sucking, which i did. he pumped my mouth a few more times then stopped just short of pulling his cock out of my mouth when all of a sudden i felt his cock stiffen up and he let out a slight grunt. i just knew he was about to cum in my mouth when i started gagging...not from cum, but from his urine as he started to piss in my mouth.

this was totally unexpected as i had NEVER even heard of this kind of thing. i was laying there trying to get his dick out of my mouth..twisting and turning my head side to side as best i could, but he was still holding my head back and the more i squirmed, the more his piss escaped my mouth and ran down my cheeks. as he kept uriniating, he started laughing again and asked me how i liked it....which in a weird way, i did, although i couldn't really believe what was happening.

as he finished pissing, he started to pump my mouth again, and with each push, i was finally forced to swallow what urine i wasn't able to spit out. he kept pumping, speeding up and pushing deeper as he went. he forced my head back deeper into the pillow and started jamming his dick down past the back of my throat, making me gag with each thrust until he finally pulled back just enough so i could breath. i was able to take a couple of breaths when i finally felt the initial shot of cum hit my tongue and the back of my throat. as i tried to react so as to not choke on it, he rammed his dick past the back of my mouth again and i could feel his cum shoot down my throat. after a couple of last thrusts which made me gag...which ensured that i swallowed every bit of his cum...he finally pulled his cock out of my mouth and let loose of my head.

he got up, not saying a word, leaving me laying on the bed with a facefull of his piss, and a stomach full of his urine and cum.

i quickly got undressed and took a shower. later that afternoon after everyone was home from work, we were all in the den and much to my relief, he never said anything about it...in fact, he acted normal.

i left for home in chattanooga the next weekend, and a couple of years later i went back to visit again. he had moved out on his own since my last visit, so i could run around the house all day without fear of being caught again...but as i had come to realize after the incident of two years prior, i was actually hoping he'd come by and catch me dressed again, because as i was a little older and more experienced, i was actively looking for opportunities to suck dicks, and i have to admit...the thought of what he did to me turned me on...and still does. i've not had a guy urinate on me or in my mouth since then, nor have i had another family experience with a member of my family.

i wonder how he would react if he knew i dressed in full drag on my free weekends and nights now that i'm older? i also wonder if he'd still be so eager to try to force me to drink his cum now that i actually crave it. lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg drink_002cfs.jpg (11.1 KB, 3441 views)
Quote |