Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Hot time at the Circle
View Single Post
Old 15th May 2007, 01:02 PM
n2Action
Cruiser

Smile Hot time at the Circle

It's been a few years since this happened, but I remember it well.

I was at the famous Circle in Wichita, and was just hanging out upstairs as usual. A guy who I'd seen before was sitting down the way from me stroking his cock. He liked to wear bike gloves, and wasn't much too look at in the light of day, but he had a pretty nice hard cock.

It wasn't long till we'd moved closer together and I found myself reaching over to stroke his dick. He liked to talk "dirty" and started in on me.

"You like my cock don't you?" "You like a lot of cock don't you?"

He was pushing my head down to his meat, and I wasn't putting up a fight at all. He tasted fine, and I was bobbing away and he started pushing down my short and fondling my ass.

I really got going then, who knows how hot I would of been had I been a popper person back then. It wasn' much later and he had another guy from down the way over playing with my ass. My ass got good and hot from being played with and having them finger it with a bit of lube. The guy behind me started rubbing his cock up and down my crack and then he slipped it in. He took it easy and my cock was harder than I ever remember and started dripping a bit of pre-cum. He didn't last too long back there and then the master slid around behind me. He motioned another guy over for me to suck on and he worked his big dick in and out of my ass. Once the guy I was sucking got good and ready he swapped with the master and back and forth we went for over an hour.

I ended up blowing a load all over my hand and the floor.

I'm sure at least a half dozen guys enjoved my hole that afternoon. It was a first for me - not the last by any means - but probably the best.

I haven't seen the master in several years.

I sure miss those days.
Quote |