Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Hot time at the Circle
View Single Post
Old 19th May 2007, 06:48 AM
n2Action
Cruiser

Not quite so long ago

I was spending a slow Friday at the Circle. Slow being how the place was. Not too many guys to play with, mostly trolls. Sometimes you can have the wrong idea about someone.

I'd been horned up all week, and had cleaned and lubed the hole just for the visit. I'm not the best piece of meat you've ever seen, but I'm ok to look at. Anyway I'd sucked down a couple of loads during the day, and a guy that used to rim me on occassion came in. He also gives great head, so I was looking forward to a full service experience.

Before we got going, another guy came in, and I just didn't like the look of him at all. Scraggly looking with a bad ponytail. Not my type at all.

Anyway I never did get rimmed, but while the guy was giving me some serious head, the other guy came up behind me and started stroking his cock. His wasn't huge or anything, but at least it was a good size and after I reached behind me to stroke it rock hard. I like a hard cock, and have tired lately of all the limp pricks you see at the theatres (get some V guys).

He started rubbing his cock on my ass and I opened up a bit to encourage him, so he lubed his head and went for it. It was great to have some good penetration. He probably only lasted a couple of dozen strokes but it was good and I could tell from his actions he really enjoyed it. Nothing like having some cum running down the back of your legs.

I hope to get somemore of him next time I see him.

Took a break after that and came back later to a nice big cock that I suck for a bit, the guy returned the favor and then turned around and wanted me to fuck him. I was hard and he was VERY wet. I didn't last long, evern though I would of liked to try to take his manhood myself. I pulled out and finished off on the floor while he stroked my ass.

Not exactly what I was looking for that day, but it was ok.

More tails to come.
Quote |