Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Hot time at the Circle
View Single Post
Old 22nd May 2007, 12:29 PM
n2Action
Cruiser

Love to be penetrated

A while back I wanted to try something different. I took a pair of pantyhose I had for a while and cut out a hole in the front for my dick and in the back for my ass.

I lubed up and was already cleaned out and headed for the Circle. It was late in the afternoon, and a nice black guy was sitting in the back. I unzipped and he sucked happily away at my cock. I dropped my baggie pants and stepped out of them and he really got excited playing with my nylon covered ass. When he dipped a finger in he lost interest in sucking my cock and started fingering my ass. I went ahead an bend over and sucked his already hard dick and made sure he was good and stiff for the fuck I hope to get.

He wanted me to sit on his dick so I did. Another black guy who was hanging out came over and gave my mouth something to do while I squatted on his dick.

I put pushed up and then the guy got behind me and really went to town. After about 10 minutes of having my ass pounded, he came. So did the guy who was in my mouth. He came so much some dripped out. It was pretty wild, leaking from both ends.

I ended up stroking my cock to completion while they watched.

So much for that pair of stockings. I'll have to keep my eyes open for some more on sale somewhere.
Quote |