Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cruising Spots (Updated List?)
View Single Post
Old 24th May 2007, 02:39 AM
sextile
Cruiser

Y'day. evening, before going to an appointment in an hotel nr. the river end of Si Lom, and having a few spare moments in hand, I looked-in at the Robinson's Dep't. Store on Charoen Krung rd. nr. to Saphan Taksin BTS. stn., (S6.),.
On the 4th. fl. I followed a blonde haired young Th. man into the comfort room, where we saw both toilets #1. & #2. were occupied. I went-in to #5., as #6. was occupied - but nothing gained.
When I came-out the blonde-haired young man wasn't t be seen standing outside; but as #3 was vacant I entered.
I just happened to notice the man in #1 looking-over the partition, so I followed suite and saw the blonde taking-off his trousers while another YM., wearing the usual b'ball. cap, (so I couldn't see his face.), was masturbating to make his cock hard: quite a good length & girth for a Th. boi! Then the other YM. entered the blonde and proceeded to f*ck him quite vigorously and for quite a good length of time, too.
Hearing some other man enter the CR. I had to duck-down. By the time it was safe to look-over they'd finished: the blonde was pulling-up his trousers and the other YM. was sitting-back and relaxing.
So - it can be an happening place.
'bye..
Quote |