Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Hot time at the Circle
View Single Post
Old 25th May 2007, 10:47 AM
n2Action
Cruiser

Do you ever wear a jock?

I bought a jock just so people could have the right idea when I dropped my pants at the circle.

It usually works pretty well. I like it when guys grab the strap and hold on when they fuck my manhole.

As I've said earlier on this thread, I like penetration. Not always a size thing, I've let lots have at the hole. As long as you can get it up and get it in, and you don't reak, your in.

My best bud from high school and I used to play during the HS days. To this day - he has one of the biggest cocks I've ever seen. It's been a wild ride with him and his family, they even had a Great Dane I stroked a few times.

I found out later that his dad got the dog to do his mom. That would of been something to see. Anyway a couple of years ago, I was playing as usual at the other establishment in town, wearing my jock and lubed for fun.

I went to the bathroom and had a seat to catch my breath for a few minutes and a guy came in to the urinal. I watched him stroke for a bit and then he went to the other stall. We had a big hole between the stalls there in those days, and I watched his dick get real hard as he watched me work it.

Just like your supposed to I put my finger to the hole and in came his cock. I like to slurp a big one, and it was just a great size. Big but not huge. As I sucked his rod, I got a good taste of his juice as it leaked out. It was almost as big as my pal from HS. Well, I'd been poked a few times in the back row of the theatre so I figured he'd get in if I just got him good and wet. So I said - pull it back if you don't want my ass on it. It just hung in the air and throbbed. So I turned around and guided it in.

It was a very filling experience, and after the warm rush, he slowly went soft - then he pulled out.

I watched as he took a healthy piss and zipped up.

I soon went back to the theatre and saw my buddy's dad back near the exit. I'm pretty sure he was the guy who'd just filled me up.
Quote |