Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Saphan Kwai bars
View Single Post
Old 27th May 2007, 10:52 AM
buzzard
Cruiser

Thursday

I went to Saphan Khwai on Thursday night. Dropped in Be High first, at about 9 pm. Less than 10 guys there. Most of them looked like the same crew that have been working there for the past few years. A couple of them are getting old and bloated looking; not exactly a feast for the eyes.
Charming was much better. And yes, the one mama-san was very nice. Can't say anything about his English abilities because we talked in Thai, but he wasn't pushy or annoying like some of them can get. I had my eye on one handsome guy there, but apathy and lethargy got the best of me and went home alone that night. I only wished the boys there dances in briefs like they do at Be High. Call me a pervert, but the more flesh the better.
Thought about going by Adam on the way home, but remembering how much of a smoke-fest it was last time (everybody in the place puffing away: boys, customers, mama-san), I gave it a miss.
Quote |