Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Excellent Oral Service in SMA hotel May 27-31, 2007
View Single Post
Old 28th May 2007, 08:48 PM
chicagoservicemaster
Cruiser

Sun. May 27, 9:30 p.m.

I was part of a three way with two suckbuddies:

OJ, 5'11" , African-American with a defensive lineman's
build and the cock (long and fat) to match, in his 30s, and

OT, 5'8", 175, a redhead who shaves it all, with a big cock and balls set in a cockring, who's 40 and doesn't look it.

The three of us were involved in all sorts of oral shenanigans on that good-sized hotel bed. The first climax (that of OJ) happened after OT had been working on him for some time; then OT moved up and fed OJ his cock and I was doing some sucking on OJ when he called out that he was about to shoot. I pulled off, OT swallowed that whole fat cock and took OJ's load.

Then OJ moved to the edge of the bed so that OT could be in the center. I got inbetween his legs, and while those two incredibly hot men made out, I hoovered OT's load from his big balls.

WONDERFUL INTRODUCTION!!! Thank you both!

Looking forward now to the first oral service-get-together on Tuesday, May 29 afterwork (4:45-6:30 p.m.) If you've not signed up yet, please contact me! Information is in the profile.

csm
Quote |