Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Excellent Oral Service in SMA hotel May 27-31, 2007
View Single Post
Old 29th May 2007, 07:38 PM
chicagoservicemaster
Cruiser

Tuesday, May 29, afterwork

The first person to arrive was Chicagobud32, who came all the way from Brooklyn to participate. We've been doing this (me servicing his cock and balls and ass) for quite some time, so I was glad that he arrived early. This gave me almost 50 minutes to bring him to the edge of orgasm many times, and then finally to drain him of 5 day's stored sperm.

He was joined by
PJ, 30, solid, smooth, hot;
WS, 30, muscular, furry, socked;
GG, 30s, short smooth and hot;
RC, 30s, tall, lightly hairy, hung;
and
OR, 30, hispanic, uncut, hot.

What combinations these men can get into! Ass-eating, cock-sucking, ball-licking/sucking, frottage, deep kissing---2 at a time, 3 at a time, 4 at a time! I know that OR took loads from RC and the second load from Chicagobud32; I got loads from WS, OR, and GG. PJ's load was partially on OR's face and chest.

There may be a one-on-one later this evening; if so, I'll write it up before I go to bed.

Still room for tomorrow's lunch AND afterwork sessions.

csm
Quote |