Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bedroom fun on a Tuesday
View Single Post
Old 30th May 2007, 12:01 AM
heellovr79
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to heellovr79 Send a message via MSN to heellovr79 Send a message via Yahoo to heellovr79
Bedroom fun on a Tuesday

I placed an ad looking for someone to top me. A vers guy answered and we exchanged e-mails and pics. Tuesday night, when I logged onto the Internet, he e-mailed me, telling me he had some free time and wanted to come over and suck and fuck. I gave him my address and he came over. I was wearing my purple nightie, purple satin G-string panties, nude thigh-hi stockings and my black patent, open toe high heels when I answered the door. He complimented me on my outfit and we sat down. After a few minutes of chit chat, I pulled my panties aside, showing him my cock. He played with it for a minute, then he pulled down his shorts, sans underwear, exposing his nice cock. rather small flaccid, but it built up to a very nice 6" erection. After a couple of minutes, I knelt in front of him and proceeded to suck him off. He told me he only gotten sucked off once, so I felt it was my duty to give him a thrill he'll never forget. His pre-cum was very sweet, and he was so enjoying himself. After a good 10 minute blow job, he had me sit on the couch and he sucked me off. His mouth was so warm and wet, I almost blasted my load right then and there. He also licked my balls very softly, which I found to be very erotic. Even now, I can feel his tongue on my nuts. After another 10 minutes, he got totally naked and we went to my bedroom. I slipped off my panties, making sure I showed my asshole to him. I sucked him off one more time to get him hard, giving him the same tongue bath on his balls. When he got hard, I got on my back, he slipped on a rubber, lubed his cock and my ass, and tried to enter me. As he tried, the condom broke. So he said "I guess I will have to fuck you bareback". Which was perfectly fine with me. He lubed up his bare cock and, again, tried to enter me. After a little manuvering, he managed to get his cock all the way inside me. All I did was raise my legs and let him fuck me as hard as he could. He started slow, getting used to my hot, tight ass. I moaned and urged him on. Then, without warning, he started power-fucking me, slamming into the depth of my bowels. I wrapped my nylon clad legs around him, wanting him to never stop. After what seemed like a half hour, but what was probably only 15 minutes, he said "I'm gonna cum". "Come inside me, come inside me" I groaned. He grunted and let loose with a nice size load that left me wet. After he got pushed out by my sphincter muscle, trying to milk his cock, I reached back, fingered my well fucked ass and tasted the cum on my fingers. He tasted so sweet. He was a great fuck and I can't wait to get fucked by him again.