Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cruising Spots (Updated List?)
View Single Post
Old 30th May 2007, 11:46 PM
sextile
Cruiser

It's some time since I lasted visited the 'Big C.' nr. BTS. Saphan Kwai, but on both visits I noticed, too, plenty of lookers and hangers-around but little if any action.

Last thursday, I think it was and having completed some business in Phrom Phong area, I went-to 'Big C.' on R'damri., arrived around 16.30hrs. to find it v. quiet.
I bided my time and cruised-around again towards 17.30 to find it livlier with several younger men displaying their assets.
One young man - student looking - made 'come with me.' eyes and I followed him up one of the inclined walk-ways where, part way up, he unzipped and shewed me what he has: quite a fair size for a young TH. man. So we braved the elements, crossed the soi and in the Hi-Fi bldg. went upstairs to the 5th. fl. Comfort Room where, undisturbed, we were able to get to know eachother better!
But, apart from that, the remainder of the evening was uneventful as far as I was concerned: only a few pieces of eye-candy there.
Then y'day., (wed.), I went to 'Lotus Tesco.' at On Nut, arrived about 17hrs..
In the Gd. fl. CR. a hunky youth was busy moving from urinal to urinal so as to stand next to whomever caught his att'n.. I noticed, too, a farang loitering in toilet #8.. But generally while there was a little eye-candy to be admired nothing much occured.
In 'Big C.' I felt that there were MORE para-mil'y. sec. gds., janitors, janitresses & their s'visors. on duty than users of the CRs.; but a little activity in the 5th. fl..
Possibly rumors of disturbances following the announcement about the political parties had detered many?
'Siam Dicovery Cntr.' was equally dispappointing with v. few users of the CRs..
'bye..
Quote |