Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - New St. Charles, MO arcade with glory hole
View Single Post
Old 4th June 2007, 06:12 AM
Mature1
Cruiser

New St. Charles, MO arcade with glory hole

Last night I checked out the new Pure Pleasure Megacenter that opened at 1881 Old Hwy 94 in St. Charles, across the street from the St. Charles 18 Cinema. I had heard a rumor that there was a glory hole between 2 of the booths.

It was true! When you go into the arcade area, turn down the left side and the last two booths on the right have a glory hole drilled between them.

Because this place just opened not many people came in last night. I don't think any of them were aware that there was a glory hole in the arcade.

I stood in the booth stroking for 45 minutes hoping someone would enter the other booth, but no one ever did.

I am sure as the word gets out, this place will become busier. What I am afraid of is that the management will cover up the glory hole, but as of last night it was there.

There was a full page ad for Pure Pleasure in the Post Dispatch this past week, and there's an ad in the latest River Front Times.
Quote |