Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - getting off
Thread: getting off
View Single Post
Old 9th June 2007, 12:59 PM
NJbiMWM45
Cruiser

Happened to me.....

I see as couple for threesome play. He's a handsome bi german-irish construction worker type, she's a short little bi big-butted italian with a sweet shaved box. We do mostly anything three people (and sometimes twosomes), can do.

Well, I was on my hands and knees sucking him, while she worked my ass with a dildo. I didn't realize until we changed positions, that the bed was soaked ! When I joked about "who gets the "wet spot", she said "you made it, you get it"...lol.

Unit she told me, I didn't realize she must have been working my prostate, and my cock just continued to drip come for the whole time. She also played with my balls while working my ass. It was pretty amazing, and I had no idea it even happened !

Ideal lifetime fantasy it me (in the middle) of two or three men, with a lady directing it.
Quote |