Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Saphan Kwai bars
View Single Post
Old 13th June 2007, 04:19 AM
billinbkk
Cruiser

The next time you're in BeHigh, ask for Lek. He's from Issan (aren't they all??). He'll never win a beauty pagent, but he certainly makes up for it in effort. He's quite nicely hung and is extremely affectionate. I offed him and brought him home. After a joint shower (where he scrubbed me from head to toe before scrubbing himself), we headed for the sheets. The first thing he did was throw my legs over my head and rim me until I was begging for mercy. Then, he donned a condom and went to work. To say that he knows what he's doing would be a gross understatement. He pulled out and got rid of the condom just as he started to shoot a MASSIVE load all over my chest and face. Once finished, he showered me again and then curled up next to me in bed to watch TV and cuddle. He was in no hurry to leave and looked quite surprised when I offered to pay for his taxi home in addition to the THB 1,000 tip we'd previously agreed to. He's a real pro....and one I'll use again and again. And, as long as I'm talking about him, he told me that most of the guys in BeHigh do NOT like farangs...and that's why they work in a "Thai bar".
Quote |