Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Saphan Kwai bars
View Single Post
Old 13th June 2007, 09:38 AM
buzzard
Cruiser

yep

I agree with what Icon said. If they prefer a Thai style bar they are certainly working in the wrong establishment. Since that bar has been in business (what's it been now, about 8-9 years?) I'd venture to say that most of BeHigh's clientele has been foreigners. And now that they are the sole remaining bar in Saphan Khwai that offers go-go that's probably even more the case. Then again, I wonder why they bother. During the infrequent occasions that I pay a visit I rarely see any other customers. I wish the "glory days" of the Bangkok go-go bars would return. Ah, dozens of good looking young men wearing only briefs. Hey, I admit it: I want to see more flesh! Going out to these bars where the guys sit around in street clothes staring at a TV screen just doesn't cut it.
Quote |