Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - this message board
View Single Post
Old 16th June 2007, 05:56 AM
natlrnr

Send a message via Yahoo to natlrnr
Re: Host a CFS Party!

Quote:
Originally posted by SouthsideCouple
Why not host a monthly CFS meet the members party in different areas of the Atlanta area and let members meet and regain this board? Guys could submit areas to be considered for the host party to be held. Maybe even a cookout.
My humble opinion as to why you don't see the numbers on this board as 3 to 5 years ago is simply competition in the area. I can remember when CFS was one of the few boards available to cruise. Today Manhunt, among others is hugely popular in Atlanta and most members there are looking for sex in private homes which keeps cops at bay. Also the fact that CFS is a text message board as opposed to an IM board probably hurts a little bit. By the time a message is answered the mood, time or situation has possibly passed.

On this board many of us like sex in more clandestine places - parks, airports, cars, etc. which draws attention from cops as they can make arrests under those circumstances even with the sex being consenting.

I think it's more the type of people looking for sex on CFS vs Manhunt or other boards.

However, there is nothing stopping CFS members from organizing in home parties to meet other CFS members. Sounds like a good idea to me if someone wants to organize something.