Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - this message board
View Single Post
Old 16th June 2007, 08:15 AM
Keith
Former Cruisemaster
(Deceased 2012)

Re: this board

Quote:
I've posted several things on yahoo groups for a jerk off night. not a single guy showed.
My experience is the same. I've hosted parties and had over a hundred names on the guest list. In truth, less than a dozen show up! We pretty much stopped doing them because they take so much time and the 'no-show' factor is way out of line with what you might expect.

I recall hosting a party once in Columbus, Ohio and I seem to recall out of list of about 30 guys who did RSVP, 5 showed up. When I did follow-up with the no-shows, we had 8 or 9 guys who claimed they had car trouble and several deaths in the family. Yeah, right.

A website I use to frequent had locals organizing socials and there is nothing preventing someone from doing that at CFS. Maybe since I live in Atlanta, this could be a good starting point.
Quote |