Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - What to do? Early June
View Single Post
Old 17th June 2007, 07:06 AM
ChiefConsultant
Cruiser

Talking Thanks, last reply

I did have a great time. Thanks guys. Besides some of the touristy stuff, I went to the Crypt, The Vulcan and the Barret St. Super store. I went too early to the Crypt because no one was there. The Vulcan was much better. I went around noon spent a few hours, saw lots of nice cock, played with three guys to finish and just had a good time. I went to the Adult superstore on barret one afternoon and it was quiet. I was somewhat surprised to see three women shopping. That actually turned me on a little. I decided to go to the theater. One guy was there but he was the right one. We played to finish and it was worth it. The black staff member actually came in to the theater to check the video (he said), but told us not to stop on his account. The staff was exceptionally friendly. Thanks to everyone for their advice.
Chief