Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - this message board
View Single Post
Old 17th June 2007, 11:25 AM
Keith
Former Cruisemaster
(Deceased 2012)

Craigs List is amazingly well-done though, for the life of me, I can't figure out how or if they make any money from it. Just a note of caution for 'massage guy plus': there are numerous published articles about how law enforcement is using Craig's List to crack down on sexual activity. I Googled this phrase "craigs list used by cops" and found 362,000 entries. One article I'll site is listed here:

http://www.swop-usa.org/news/craigslist.php

Perhaps you don't offer 'release' as many do when performing massage so you don't need to worry, but it is very naive to believe the cops have only found CFS! They're busy surfing all our public spaces including this one. We've never denied it, but we have strongly encouraged locals to get actively involved in encouraging their local law enforcement to spend your tax dollars going after real crime.

In the meantime, for those who don't believe this website is a "footnote" we'd be happy to host a gathering of Atlanta area users of this message board. The purpose wouldn't be an orgy as some propose, but instead a chance to meet and socialize in the real world. I'm thinking a date in mid-July might work. Any thoughts on this? Location? Activities? One idea could be to find a cop, put him on one of those benches over a tank of water, and throw donuts at him!?!?

Finally, I repeat my request to share with all of us ideas about how to make this board more to your liking. Post your ideas here or you can email me directly at keith@cruisingforsex.com.

Keith
Quote |