Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Hot time at the Circle
View Single Post
Old 24th June 2007, 08:01 AM
scottypup
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to scottypup
My circle exerpience

Several years ago I was in Wichita in business for a week and decided to check out the Circle. It was a week night so I didn't figure it would be that busy.

I walked in and there were a couple fo guys hanging out in the lobby looking at videos. I entered the theatre and only saw one other guy. Then I noticed a cigarette glow in the shadows up top.

I climbed the steps and saw a guy sitting on the bench in back. I sat down a few feet from him and pulled my cock out and began stroking. He slid over closer and pulled his out also. It was not a huge cock but when your horny if it is hard it will do.

I slid to my knees in front of him and began playing with his balls and licking his shaft. I noticed the door open downstairs from the light but didn't pay much attention. As I began to deep throat him I heard the stairs creak and someone coming up stairs.

I heard a deep voice say damn Bill look at that cocksucker go. I pulled up and looked over and two of the guys from the lobby were standing there. The looked kind of like bikers..leather and boots and all.

I smiled and went back to work. The guy didn't last very long and as he shot off in my mouth I made sure I got it all then turned to the biker guys and licked my lips.

The smaller guy said well lets see how you like real cocks.

The came over to me and pulled out nice size cocks. One was about 7" or so and the smaller of the guys was probably close to 10.

I began sucking and as they got hard the guy with the smaller cock moved behind me. I was only wearing shorts with no underwear so he pulled them off and began rimming my asshole. After a couple minutes he put hsi cock head against my sphincter and slowly pushed in. it had been a whle so I sucked the big cock in deep and sucked hard to releave some tension.

I felt him pop thru and say damn this fag is tight. They then got into a rythem fuckign my mouth and ass. After a few minutes the guy in my ass shoved in deep and I felt his jizz deep in my ass.

After he was done the big cock guy pulled me up and directed me to the bench. He said I want to see your face while you take my cock. I put my legs up over his shoulders and he positioned his cockhead. I braced for the pain but luckily the other guys hard pounding had loosened me up pretty good.

HE went deep in one stroke and i gasped. After s econd he began to fuck me..gradually getting harder and harder. He didn't last long and as he began to cum he pulled out and shot his load on my face and in my mouth. I was jerking myself furiously and shot all over my chest.

As i got dressed and cleaned up he asked me if I like a lot of cock. I said something cute like the more the merrier. He said well if you want as much cock as you can handle and maybe even some pussy show up here tomorrow. And gave me an address.

Well the next evening I did go and while that is another story I'll say not only did I have the biggest cock I've ever had but also the most.
Quote |