Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First time cumming
View Single Post
Old 25th June 2007, 10:58 PM
Headbear
Cruiser

My first cum shot was with my neighbor when I was 13 and he was 14. Frank and I began fooling around the summer before. His family had a pool and we lived in it during the summers. Frank was the oldest of 3 with 2 younger sisters. His parents were away 18-20 hours a day, 6 days a week, at their business and he was in charge since he was the oldest.
After swimming all morning we would go in around noon and have some lunch; then go into to his room for a "nap". I was fascinated when he stripped out of his wet swimsuit because he had a thick, black bush with matching pits. Frank's ass was PERFECT; covered in black hair that ran down his legs. He had a long, thin, cut cock with a nice set of low hanging balls! Frank teased and tortured me by slowly and seductively drying himself off, always lingering on his butt and package. He would often spring a woody before slippping into his snug, white briefs and hitting the rack on his back, proudly dispalying and rubbing his semi through his underwear. After several sessions of this I finally made my move. I would crash on the floor beside his bed and enjoy the view. Finally one day I summoned enough courage to reach up and massge his semi-hard and Frank immediately became rock hard! I sucked him off twice that afternoon and once more later that evening. I'd had a few experiences before but Frank really let me hone my skills over the next 3 years. I'd blow him at least twice a day and he eventually let me start rimming his hot ass. He LOVED it almost as much as I did. I always beat my meat while servicing Frank and I had dry orgasms. During one particually hot session I'd blown him for a while then he rolled over to let me munch on his hole.
I was doing an exceptional job that day, getting my tongue in real deep when he rolled over and shoved his prick all the way down my throat. Frank hadn't gotten off in about 3 days and his load was huge! I was jacking my on meat hard when he blew his wad down my throat. I was getting close to one of my dry shots except this time it wasn't dry. I shot my first wet, white, modest load in my hand, showed it to Frank, then licked my hand clean! He never recriptocated but I preferred it that way. I think the most ironic part was that Frank's family was very religious. If they'd only known what we were up to every Sunday after church:)
Quote |