Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Excellent Oral Service, Indianapolis Hotel, July 8-13
View Single Post
Old 29th June 2007, 02:01 PM
chicagoservicemaster
Cruiser

location and information

Gentlemen:

The hotel is the Radisson Hotel City Center Indianapolis.

I've received several inquiries from interested men who wanted some outline of what goes on at an oral service get-together.

Oral service get-togethers work like this:

(1) you knock on my door; I let you in.

(2) you remove as much of your clothing as you feel comfortable with (most guys strip naked), and find a place to sit or stand.

(3) I suck on you to welcome you.

That then leaves you free to do any of the following:

(1) sit/lean and wait for me to come back & suck/rim you;

(2) sit down next to someone else and start feeling him up or making out with him, if he's into it;

(3) start sucking some cock yourself.

The only negatives are:

(1) no alcohol, smoking, or drugs (poppers ok if you bring);

(2) if someone says "no," you accept and move on.

In the past, there has been a "no fucking" rule. I have reconsidred this. If you want to fuck, and if you find a partner at the gathering who wants to fuck that will be ok if you have provided yourself with lubricant and with a condom. No barebacking permitted at all.

We've gathered (in Chicago, Cleveland, and DC) with as few as five and as many as twenty at one time; numbers are hard to predict. But the chemistry is almost always good, and no one goes away horny.

Please contact me via email or pvt message. The contact information is in my profile.
Quote |