Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Police Visit Fantasy Vids
View Single Post
Old 4th July 2007, 06:00 AM
IanThePoet
Cruiser

Police Visit Fantasy Vids

I was at Fantasy Videos yesterday evening, having fun as usual (a guy was fingering my ass and giving me a real hard-on) when what should happen but the police barged in!

Yes - the heat, the filth, the fuzz, po-po, the cozzers, the Old Bill! I've been visiting FV for five years or more and never seen the like.

They didn't seem interested in us, however - we were all evacuated out of a side entrance, after which I nipped into a shop and then hopped on the first bus that came.

I don't know if this was a bomb scare, if the owners had got into some kind of bother, or if it was just routine harassment - although I would London's finest would have better things to do just at the mo.

This was quite scary, in one of my fave London spots which I always thought of as safe. Anyone know what was going on?