Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Everyone loves a good Blowjob
View Single Post
Old 5th July 2007, 08:19 AM
DeepThroat2
Cruiser

Everyone loves a good Blowjob

Plain and simple...I am looking for cock(s). Size isn't important although I like big thick ones. I do not have a place, but would be willing to meet you where ever you want (even public if it is safe and discreet). Here is how I like it...I walk in, you take control. I get on my knees, you rub your cock all over my face asking me if I want it. You grab my head and fuck my throat good and deep. I want your load. I will also lick your nuts and rim your ass if you like. I can lay on a couch or bed with my head over the edge while you fuck my face as well. I love to feel your nuts resting across my nose or eyes. If time allows, I am also a bottom. If you have a "bud" who would like the same, bring him along. The more the better. Mornings are really the best for me. Check out my profile and if interested, drop me a line....

I hope you will meat me soon!

DT2
Quote |