Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Active gay cruising cinemas in Bangkok ??
View Single Post
Old 13th July 2007, 07:20 AM
sextile
Cruiser

I think that one will find that the PRINCE cinema is NOT in ChinaTown but is in Bang Rak - 1391-93, New Charoen Krung rd. - it's down at end of a v. small soi/arcade that is often full with tables & chairs occupied by happy eaters, if one looks hard enough one will see the box-office with the price of adm'n. prominently visible from the main rd. - lto locate the soi look-for an 'AGFA.' photo.-shop immediately opposite on other side of rd..
Walk down Si Lom rd., (away from Rama IV. rd.), at the Tee junc. with Charoeng Krung you'll see a white on blue sign 'BangRak.'; turn LEFT; cross a soi on your LHS., then immediately after a small beauty salon/barber one will see the v. small soi/arcade to one's LEFT.

Also there is the BANGKHAE RAMA - From Si Lom rd., (on Bank of BKK. side.), take a #547. 'bus., asking for 'Mall, Bangkhae.' - it's about an hour's leisurely 'bus. drive thither; de-bus. at Robinson's/Carrefour supertores; walk on in same dir'n. for approx. 1M. until one's opposite to Petchkasem soi 62/3., (from memory one will have walked under 5 or 6 ped. o'bridges.?), (or else get-off at soi 39.); turn LEFT down the covered arcade, a combination of mkt. and 'bus. terminal, and the cinema will be clearly visible off to one's LEFT.

Take a river-ferry to Nonthaburi; walk straight-off the pier and inland until one comes-to the first major rd.-junc., (it has 3 ped. o'bridges. spanning it?), turn RIGHT and cinema is on one's LHS..

It's been a long time since I've been to BANGKHAE - there's an earlier thread about it somewhere or other were one to look - and even longer since I've been to Nonthaburi.
E&OE.! Corr'ns. welcome! 'bye..
Quote |