Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Active gay cruising cinemas in Bangkok ??
View Single Post
Old 16th July 2007, 05:08 AM
josh4u

Sadly I think u missed the bus I donot think ur a dying breed- its just that all the nice suck cinema's are gone ! The places with back stage and back screen cruising were unique and wild. Ask anybody who has been there! Whats left is not much.

I agree on Lumpini - its not so safe and ayor. There are more parks some smaller ones which can be cruisy.

I forgot to mention glory holes- an even worse situation than suck cinema's. There were lots of them and lots were very very hot. I dono but I think in the whole of BKK perhaps u could find 2 or 3 at the most now so sad- does not mean that there is no crowd for this also its just that all those good ones are slammed shut. So its mostly sauna sene now and ofcourse thats very good for 18- 98 u can find ur match in bkk which for older guys in other cities is very often not the case - but suck cinema's naaah no more so so sad!
Quote |