Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Phahonyotin Theater
View Single Post
Old 16th July 2007, 07:36 AM
midwestbttmboy32
Cruiser

Cinema Across road from Phaholyothin Rama

Quote:
Originally posted by Gany
There is another theatre on the other side of the street, on the Big C side. Is that one worth cruising?
Funny enough, one New Year's Day (I think 2006?) I tried to go to P.Rama but it was closed due to a special show for the holiday.
So I gave that other cinema a try, and I lucked out--I blew two young guys, in their early 20s, who were hanging around watching the movie but standing near the men's room door (which is actually off of the main theater--it's not down a hallway or anything, it's a door in the back of the cinema.
Toilets were reasonably clean--this is an actualy cinema where there were more "regular" folks--not just cruisers.
Also met a 30yo guy who took me to that short-time hotel to fuck me--twice !
Not sure if it was more busy because the suck cinema was closed, or if it was a normal day there. I'd give it a try at least once, just to check it out if P.Rama is closed or not your cuppa tea.