Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - who was that well hung man @ quarry
View Single Post
Old 18th July 2007, 10:46 AM
thorndoggy
Cruiser

quarry

An old rock quarry that's filled in with water (a lake) for swimming. One edge is lined with cliffs, places to dive in. The rest is gravel beach, flat, where a lot of folks lay out sunbathing. I like laying out on the rises looking over the lake, getting lubed up, getting my cock hard, great place to be a voyeur. Lots of guys walk around the lake checking each other out, and that leads to fun in the woods on occasion. Once I had a guy suck me off while i was sunbathing, for all to see as I shot my load all over him and my stomach...i love to be an exhibitionist; nobody cares, most are into it. No hassles from 'the authorities', but I wanna respect the folks who aren't there for an orgy, either.
The quarry is surrounded on 3 sides by dense pine forest; trails go off into the woods where one can find open meadows, grassy areas, perfect to lay out a blanket and suck cock, fuck, J/O, whatever, in secluded privacy.
Quote |