Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Jupiter offing
Thread: Jupiter offing
View Single Post
Old 19th July 2007, 07:18 PM
wowpow
Cruiser

I have offed some boys from Jupiter over the years and always been delighted. Same, same, Tawan bar. Maybe I'm easily pleased.

Jupiter has a lot going for it and when on form it's a terrific show well rehearsed and presented and nothing similar elsewhere. For some reason dancing guys lightly clad are a great turn on for some.

Jupiter does have it's problems:

Sight-lines are not good and they make them worse sometimes by draping stuff high up and putting bunches of plastic flowers on the shower which means you cannot see from above.

Seating is pretty uncomfortable in the main and the convex stainless steel benches ( originally for the boys to sit on ) are agony.

I have a lung illness and have often had to leave this bar due to the high number of smokers and the over-use of the smoke machine.

The high raise stage does make the boys remote from the punters and eye contact is not easy unless you sit front row stalls - which I favour.

I was in there about three weeks ago and was not impressed by the current crop of boys. There were not that many and the lean athletic physique body was absent. These things can change by the night.

I have had very enjoyable times in this bar since it moved and often wonder why it is so popular with Asians and not with foreigners.
Quote |