Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Jupiter offing
Thread: Jupiter offing
View Single Post
Old 20th July 2007, 06:55 PM
scoops
Cruiser

Sorry Wowpow, but I totally disagree with your opinion. In the early days of Tawan (upstairs Suriwongse Rd) I had a number of excellent offs, but today I would never again off a boy from Tawan. I've offed perhaps 5 boys over last 5 yrs from Tawan, every time has been zero service plus arrogance, plus rude demands for ridiculous tips. (I speak adbvanced Thai, I politely, deliberately turn the conversation to what I'm looking for, in detail, before offing, so please don't suggest 'maybe it's a language problem')

I work/live in Bkk (20 yrs), I go to Jupiter regularly for what I think is a great show. I don't agree at all that the crowd in nearly all Asian, and I don't agree they are farang unfriendly. I will say that I have offed several boys from Jupiter over the years, every time has been a disaster. Promises of full service before leaving, then nothing whatever in bed. Last time was the last straw. Told the boy I would take him to BBB inn (Rama 4), he rudely demanded a taxi (very polite boy in the bar before being offed). I then decided to use a short time Suriwongse room. In the room for one second and he tells me that Jupiter boys (who are offed) have to be back inside the bar within 15 minutes or they get sacked (this was not a show boy), and minimum tip for Jupiter boy is 3,000Baht. I dismissed him instantly with zero Baht. I have much much better luck with Hero club, much better. Right now I would highly recommend Khun Wood.
Quote |