Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Jupiter offing
Thread: Jupiter offing
View Single Post
Old 20th July 2007, 09:03 PM
wowpow
Cruiser

Scoops,

What an interesting post. I had no idea that Tawan bar started upstairs on Suriwong Road. My first visit was in 1994 when it appeared well established in Soi Tawan though smaller.

Reports of unsatisfactory boys from Tawan bar are too numerous to deny but I repeat that over the last 13 years I have very rarely been unhappy, had a demand for a big tip ( I usually give them 1500 baht but 2000 if they take me to Paradise ) I laugh at requests for taxi money. Icon I am not about to state my bed preferences but suffice it to say that cuddles, massages and frottage are paramount and penetration is not.

I am astonished that you feel the audience at Jupiter is not mostly Asians. I always have a quick survey and often find that in a full bar there are less than a dozen westerners. Like you I am a fairly regular customer. I actually find that all the Bangkok 'top' bars have more Asians than Westerners but the reverse applies in Pattaya.

I hope that after the shock of the 15 minute boy you went back to Jupiter and got your off fee back.
Quote |