Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Jupiter offing
Thread: Jupiter offing
View Single Post
Old 21st July 2007, 08:42 AM
sloot
Cruiser

I would off someone from Jupiter maybe once a year, but I've a feeling it's been maybe 18 months or more since I last did it. Thinking about it as I read this thread, I have to confess that this is in all likelihood because I too have a feeling that the Jupiter boys tend to be aloof. Some have given me the vibe that they think too much of themselves. This is probably why Jupiter is now quite low down my priorities if I have to choose a bar to go to.

Having said that, I must admit too that my sample size is very small. Maybe I've just had bad luck for the last 4 - 5 years?

Yet the boys obviously get off'd. Jupiter can't be doing it all wrong if they're surviving in business... so how to explain it?

Their show is a cut above the rest, and consistently so, and that's the main reason why I would go to Jupiter nowadays.
Quote |