Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bangkok scene, 25 plus years ago
View Single Post
Old 22nd July 2007, 06:39 AM
sextile
Cruiser

My first memory of Pattaya - back in the late '80s. - was staying in the 'Homex Inn.' - may happy memories of the boyz swimming in their pool, some quite often 'au naturel.'!
I went to BKK. first of all in the late summer of '87. and stayed in the 'Suriwongse Hotel.', as most of us of did in those far-off daze!
Si Lom 6 had several bars: 'Green Carnation.' is in my memory.
I liked 'Harry's Bar.' v. much and during my annual visits on leave had an affair of several yrs. with their lead-dancer: part US. Negro & part TH., (shamefully I forget his name - he became a monk in Ayuddhaya.), after 'Harry's.' closed for the night we went upstairs to 'Ciro's.', (?), fror more drinking and so on.
Several a go-go bars upstairs in Si Lom 2 - generally quite fun.
Memories of 'Rome Club.', too.
Memories of both 'Super A.' & of 'Adam Bar.' - but never did go-in to 'Ciro's Sweet Cigar.'.
Nowadays is so tame in comparison - today's younger folk just don't know what they're missing - sigh!
'bye..
Quote |