Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Jupiter offing
Thread: Jupiter offing
View Single Post
Old 22nd July 2007, 07:06 AM
sextile
Cruiser

Last night - after supping in 'Dick's Cafe.', (not too busy.), i went-to 'JUPITER.', whither I've not been for several years.
Arr'd. about 21.35hrs. to find approx. 30 patrons there already, mostly at the stage RIGHT end of the seating, (opp. to the shower-stall.),.
I sat in the 3rd. row back from the stage, roughly mid-way between the translucent steps and the shower-stall.
Drinks are 250.Bh..
I wasn't at all taken with the boyz there: true, they're across the spectrum - as it were: a couple of ab originees who'd been around the block several times already I'd guess by looking-at them; a couple with this now fashionable under-chin hair; a plump & chubby one; a few more slightly built boyz and the remainder well-built. They all wore the usual male boxers on wch. their numbers were quite clearly seen, (unlike in some other bars.), over wch. some wore vests and others didn't.. To these tired old eyes the boyz all looked aloof, distant and no signs of any inter-action with any of the spectators: no nods, winks, 'Cum hither.' smiles etc..
The place filled-up gradually, so that by the time the lights dimmed ataround 22.10hrs it was quite full: mostly Asians, a few farangs but a larger number of wimmen that I'd have expected.
A pre-main show series of 4 acts, 2 of wch. featured a chantoosie.
Then, for about 10mins. the R&F. a go-go boyz ret'd..
I thought that the main show was passable, but I can't write that I was aroused by any of it; to my ears the applause was tepid, wch. I thought matched most of the acts.
Having read long, long ago that one of the boyz who featured in thr shower-scene was so well endowed that he had a waiting-list of farangs eager to avail of his svces. so that he could pick and choose I was all eyes - well, almost. But both boyz, although better than avg., were by no means all that well hung.
The final act was a 'Big C*ck.' show. I always say: "If you got it then flaunt it - otherwise don't bother."; all too many of the boyz seemed to be too embarrassed and/or shamefaced to shew-off their assets.
The perf. finished at arounf 23.50hrs..
I'll allow that I felt out of sorts and so didn't really feel like looking-in at 'SUPER A.' - and so returned home alone.
It'll be another long time before I'll return thither.
'bye..
Quote |