Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bangkok scene, 25 plus years ago
View Single Post
Old 25th July 2007, 12:06 PM
TomGermany
Cruiser

Those were the days

All these posts bring up those fond memories. My first time in BKK must have been some 20 years ago. I came there with my boyfriend and completely unprepared for what we were to encounter. The first bar we saw was Apollo in Silom Soi 4. We both enjoyed the gogo dancing - until the fuck show started. My friend ran back to the hotel screaming. I stayed and enjoyed the unexpected fun.
Even more exciting was Twighlight in those days. I remember sitting there next to a very small round stage in the middle of the room looking at the bigger stage. After parading on the big stage, boys would come over to this small roundabout right next to the customers who would be alowed to touch their erect members. That was something I hadn't even dreamt of before.
Does anyone remember this set-up in Twighlight? It was the same building as today, but one floor down from the later "new" bar.
Quote |