Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Nude Sunbathing
Thread: Nude Sunbathing
View Single Post
Old 25th July 2007, 12:23 PM
wanttobutnervous
Cruiser

Traveller,

Yes, anything goes there. I have seen it all (and participated in some of it) there. If you want to just hang out stay by the pool, although it goes on there as well but usually in the wee hours of evening. If you want to get wild take a hike back to the dunes. The last time I was there I saw some woman with her husband and she was giving out free fucks to anyone there. If you are looking for gay action, its there as well. If you want wide open sex or discreet, there are tons of trails and spots to get lost in. I personally enjopy a crowd watching. My wife does as well and we usually end up in the dunes with a crowd. Just don't be a jackoff, if you go there by yourself don't automatically assume a lady is there to fuck you. She may or may not be. Ask first and treat her right.
Quote |