Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bangkok scene, 25 plus years ago
View Single Post
Old 25th July 2007, 06:39 PM
biggles69
Cruiser

I thought I could rely on you guys to know these dives. Yes Galaxy and Stockholm would have been the places. ....and I remember another large almost pitch black bar above a car park behind Telephone bar (was there once a back way out of the 1st floor of Telephone that went to this bar? ) It was like Sunnee Plaza today....full of teen boys running around like little monkeys....playing with each others dicks in the back rows while on stage I watched fascinated as they did the ...pull 20 metres of ribbon out of the arse ....and arse blow ping pong balls....tricks. My best memories were HArry's BAr ground floor soi 2....it was fitted out in heavy wooden panelling, coloured lights and reminiscent of a Chicago or NY bar...had a small dance area and from about 8.30 pm and great drag shows. You could go for a drink and wait for the approaches from young free lancers who hung out there. There was no off fee, and if you didnt click u went upstairs to a similar bar (Later became Top Man) with dancers and off fee. The boys loved it when I'd take them to the Rome Club show before heading off to a 5 star hotel for our nite of passion. ...hmm they were good times.....
Quote |