Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bangkok scene, 25 plus years ago
View Single Post
Old 25th July 2007, 06:48 PM
biggles69
Cruiser

...but today BKK, and the boys are different...the internet, chat room dating and increasing affluence have changed the scene for-ever. Go to Soi 2 now and apart from DJ, its all upmarket dance club style bars where affluent young Thais hang out, who have no interest in farangs. The banning of under 20 y.o. from even soi 4 has also changed the feel (Thai logic says they can work as hosts and get f**ked at 18 but cant go to a licenced restaurtant until 20.....!)

The next trend (and I can feel it coming) is for more women to invade not only the shows, but DJ and Telephone etc. It'll start with fag hags, then party girls who think gay is cool, and soon we'll have lost our venues.....but hey, I still have fun in BKK and Pattaya and can find boys every nite so I'm not really complaining !
Quote |